Mikipro VOIP / Voice Services
With the copper lines getting phased out everyone is moving to VOIP / SIP telephony. Unlike the old copper lines that were operated only by large established Telco’s and offered largely consistent performance VOIP is unfortunately unregulated and QoS is left to the operator and many have picked low cost above all else. We know how important reliable high-quality communication is to business and pride ourselves above all in being able to deliver consistent, high quality, low latency SIP to our end clients at prices significantly better than the big players.
If you are looking to increase the quality of your or your clients calls and keep the cost to a minimum, we have a solution for you.
All MikiPro VOIP is:
- Multihomed for reliability
- Using CLI routes for termination
- Using Tier1 interconnects
- Redundantly routed on our core Voice Switches
- Deliverable in trunks with channel QTYs to suite your requirements
- Minimum jitter with our extremely well paired paths to major exchanges
Volume based discounts are available to all our resellers and per minute usage-based models so you make a profit reselling from the very first minute. This product when paired up with our PBX and TeleBill platform makes an ideal base for any consultants, IT companies or WISP players to expand their portfolio into voice.