TeleBill Recurring Billing Platform for WISP by MikiPro Ltd
Our inhouse designed, built, tested and even used ISP billing platform was designed around the challenges we faced quickly and accurately billing our Telco/ISP clients. Now that we have gone wholesale so has the platform allowing our resellers the flexibility and power to operate with the ease of an established ISP as well as the trackability and consistency of billing end users expect.
If you are looking to improve your Telco billing solution don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for a full demo.
TeleBill key features:
- One off charge billing: ideal for onsite calls, installs etc
- Recurring same rate billing: Connections, PBX, SIP trunks etc Used for all services that have a static monthly fee
- Usage Based billing: Data, Minutes or anything else you are measuring per unit sold
- Grouped fix billing for usage-based products: Ability to bundle usage-based products and create fixed price plans up to certain usage ie 500Min to Australia and NZ for $9.95
- Directly Connected PBX links to individual customers letting your admin maintain end user PBX from within the platform.
- Directly connected ticketing for support / provisioning queries
- Address connectivity availability from within the platform
- ISP services ordering within TeleBill
- White-lable invoice creation for end clients generated by TeleBill
- TeleBill is a mature product that has been deployed by us over 5 years ago with constant feature adds and developments.