Our hosted PBX systems are the ideal solution for maximum redundancy and performance customers.
The Benefits of a Hosted PBX
There are a number of key advantages to using a Hosted PBX versus traditional telephone service or purchasing an office telephone system.
- Initial Cost Savings– You do not need to make a large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and there is no need to maintain it. With a Hosted PBX solution the office telephone system is operated and maintained by MikiPro.
- Ongoing Cost Savings– A Hosted PBX implementation is significantly more cost-effective over the long run than a traditional on site PBX solution.
- Geographical Flexibility– Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual. You can have employees working from home, other offices, mobile phones, as well as overseas.
- Local Presence– Hosted PBX systems allow you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located which allows you to create a virtual presence or open a virtual office in any country around the world.
- Credibility– For small businesses a virtual system can give them instant credibility by presenting their customers with a professional sounding telephone solution. Traditional telephone systems are generally cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations. Using an Interactive Voice Response service would project a larger company appearance.
- Scalability– Traditional phone systems are limited by how many users they can handle as well as how many lines you have purchased from your local telephone provider. Virtual systems can expand and grow with your business as you need them to.
- Quick Setup– A Hosted PBX solution can have you up and running extremely quickly compared to that of a copper telephone system.
- Ease of Use– End-user management of a Hosted PBX is far more user-friendly than is the case with traditional solutions. Intuitive web interfaces mean that anyone can manage, monitor and make changes to the service at any time, without needing any specialized skills or experience and while being able to access the PBX from off site.
Hosted PBX Features
Our cloud-based service provides a wealth of powerful features, many of which are included at no additional cost. Below is a categorized list of some of the most popular features.
- Find-me / Follow-me included
- Use desk phones, smartphones, or laptops
- Voice mail to E-mail
- Supports multiple physical offices
- Customize your autoattendant
- Manage staff with departments
- Get local numbers in areas of your choice
- Custom hold music supported
- Track performance over time
- Easily generate detailed reports
- View real-time usage and active calls
- Automatically record calls